1. Your Acceptance
2. The Climate Reality Project Website
The Website is owned by The Alliance for Climate Protection d/b/a The Climate Reality Project (“The Climate Reality Project,” “we,” “our,” or “us”).
3. General Use of the Website — Permissions and Restrictions
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to User Submissions (defined below), without our prior written authorization
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
- You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or Website Content (defined below) through any technology or means other than through the Website itself, or other explicitly authorized means we may designate.
- You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or non-commercial use without the prior written authorization of The Climate Reality Project Philippines.
- You agree that we may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Website. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages from us at any time by replying STOP to the text messages you receive from us. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your use of the Website. We do not charge for sending text messages, but your carrier may charge you.
4. Your Use of Content on the Website
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Website:
- The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to The Climate Reality Project Philippines, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Climate Reality Project reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You may access User Submissions for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Website. You shall not copy or download any User Submission.
- User Submissions are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of the Website. User Submissions are made available AS IS and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Website or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
- You may access Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content and the Website.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against The Climate Reality Project with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold The Climate Reality Project, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
5. Your User Submissions and Conduct
As a Climate Reality Leader or a partner, The Climate Reality Project Philippines may ask you to submit video content (“User Videos”) and textual and photo content (“User Comments”) to feature you and your initiatives in its website and social media pages. User Videos and User Comments are collectively referred to as “User Submissions.”
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to us, you hereby grant The Climate Reality Project Philippines a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and our (and our successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
6. Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under Philippine copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Please email us at email@example.com.